We all have our favorite or killer lures packed away in our tackle box and ready, moving into the 2022 season your list of essentials needs to include the following:
- Fully vaccinated along with proof of vaccine status.
- Approved negative Covid test taken within 72 hours of arriving at border crossing.
- Input all of your personal information and travels using the ARRIVCAN phone app.
- You may be randomly selected to take a covid test upon entering the country, be prepared to provide them your quarantine plan. Note your quarantine plan must include the physical address of the lodge which is Lot HK255, Fairlie, Ontario Canada POV 2M0
- Travellers will now have the option of using a COVID-19 rapid antigen test result (taken the day prior to their scheduled flight or arrival at the land border or marine port of entry) or a molecular test result (taken no more than 72 hours before their scheduled flight or arrival at the land border or marine port of entry) to meet pre-entry requirements. Taking a rapid antigen test at home is not sufficient to meet the pre-entry requirement – it must be authorized by the country in which it was purchased and must be administered by a laboratory, healthcare entity or telehealth service.
This may seem a little overwhelming and we are eager to help with the process and recommend everyone familiarize themselves with these requirements now to help make the process as seamless as possible.
Please note that these are the current border restrictions and that they are subject to change, taking time now to understand them will make your entry into Canada relatively stress-free!!!
Click on this link for detailed information on current border crossing requirements.
We are 100% booked at this time and cannot wait to begin our journey to lodge this spring!
Contact us even if the week you are interested in booking a trip. We will put you on the waiting list and if there is a change or cancellation, we will let you know!