Can you believe it is already January 19th? Crazytown. In four short months we will be back north working our tails off (Cosmo already did this…ha!) getting ready to welcome our first group over Memorial Day. So naturally Travis and I are starting to think about everything we hope to accomplish, both before we arrive in Canada and throughout the summer. I know we try to ask everyone during their week for suggestions, but now that you have had a few months to ponder on this subject we’d like to ask again. What do you absolutely love & would revolt against all things Eagle Falls if it changed? What do you think can be improved? What idea are we totally missing that seems obvious to you? We LOVE feedback (as long as it is constructive and not too harsh…just kidding…but seriously).
My favorite things about Eagle Falls Lodge:
1. The people that make each week memorable. We have made some amazing friends!
2. Hearing a guest tell a story about the “monster catch” they made.
3. Sitting on the deck looking out onto Parker Lake.
5. Working on projects with Travis and Cosmo.
6. MORE FISHING!!
7. Hanging out laundry – nothing beats that fresh Canadian wilderness smell on clean sheets.
8. Baking cinnamon rolls each week.
9. Seeing the smile on Cosmo’s face after a long day of chasing frogs, swimming, and long naps by the kitchen doorway.
10. Sinking into my pillow at night, because lets face it – we can put in some LONG days.
As for that view I was talking about…