To gather with friends and family and enjoy each other’s company. To surround the table and enjoy a festive holiday feast with one another. To laugh, love, and live in the moment. To reflect and reminisce on the previous year’s adventures and look forward to the next. As everyone at Eagle Falls Lodge recalls on our 2022 season, we are thankful for all your support during the past year. We are truly grateful for each and every one of you! Whether you’ve been naughty or nice this year, Santa has enclosed a special stocking stuffer for those looking for their next adventure at Eagle Falls Lodge in 2023! We have several openings throughout the season, so look over the availability information and start planning your next trip to Canada!
Thank you again for your continued support of our Catch and Release Conservation Policy. This helps protect our fisheries now and for future generations. To further promote our current catch and release efforts we are proud to have established our Catch and Release Replica Program designed to reward our guests’ efforts in releasing trophy-sized fish back into the water to fight another day. We are excited to announce that the 2021-2022 season produced over 100 Master Anglers—all caught and released!
Congratulations and Merry Christmas to our 2021-2022 Replica Winners!
- Doug Oehler’s 18.50-inch Smallmouth Bass was caught and released on Parker Lake.
- Dan Lamb’s 28-inch Walleye was caught and released on Red Lake.
- Mike Jewell’s 43-inch Northern Pike was caught and released on Red Lake.
Big Fish Leader Board for the 2021-2022 Season:
- Rick White’s 44.5-inch northern pike was caught and released on Red Lake.
- Nate Holiski’s 29-inch walleye was caught and released on Red Lake.
- Ben Ferguson’s 19.5-inch smallmouth bass was caught and released on Parker Lake.
- Phil Krohn’s 38.75-inch Lake trout was caught and released on Red Lake.
- Doug & Todd Oehler’s 44-inch northern pike were both caught and released on Red Lake.
- Jeff Denny & Dan Lamb’s 28-inch walleye were both caught and released on Red Lake.
- Ryan McGaw & Jim Therkildsen’s 19.25-inch smallmouth bass were both caught and released on Parker Lake.
- Jeff Denny’s 33.75-inch lake trout was caught and released on Red Lake.
The Holiski Family wishes you and your family a wonderful holiday season and hopes the New Year brings you good health filled with many more memorable fishing stories.
Jan, Stan, Ben, Nate, & Bella